This is just a very quick update on our latest film project. We were all together in the same house for two weeks, so we did a lot of hashing out ideas, getting feedback from our parents, and generally making sure the treatment worked.
As a result of all this, we ended up with the impression that our story is good, but we need to sit down and work on our characters before we start scripting. That’s where the project stands at this point.
One last mysterious note on the project: We tossed around some title ideas, and though nothing positive has materialized yet, we may have a potential working title.
One last note from me: I’ve just requested from the library a few good-looking books on various aspects of filmmaking. Perhaps there will be some reviews soon.