We didn’t get any filming done this morning, which was a bit of a disappointment. We had planned to do an outdoor scene, but the temperature was so high we were afraid the heat would wear too much on both the crew and the props, which have been known to partially come apart under extreme heat. (Perhaps the number one disadvantage with using hot glue to stick everything together.)
This afternoon, though, we managed to get somewhat caught up on schedule by filming a couple various quick shots and a few short scenes. And we did some more footage importing, so we now have four of the six completed tapes in the computer. Unfortunately, we’re also rapidly running out of hard drive space.
We have a lot of planning to do tonight, as the next few days will require some serious organization.